Coventry Health Care and Aetna became one company in 2013. Over the last several months, Aetna and Coventry have been working together to offer our customers locally focused products that provide higher quality, affordable health plans and services.
Juniata's Health America plan transitioned over to the Aetna platform July 1, 2016.
What you can expect from Aetna:
Now that you're an Aetna member, you will receive some new plan materials.
- You will receive a new family style ID card that lists each family member covered by your plan. If your household includes more than five plan members, a second ID card will be included that shows their names. Take the new card with you when you visit the doctor, pharmacy or hospital. This will help us process your claims correctly. Other changes to your ID card include:
- A new member ID number and group number.
- Your new Member Services phone number and claims mailing address.
- You will also receive plan documents. They include a Summary of Benefits and a policy or Certificate of Coverage. They tell you what is covered and how benefits are paid.
- Your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) statement will also have a new look, making it easier to understand your claim activity.
Here's what else you can do to get started with your Aetna plan:
- Register for Aetna Navigator. It only takes a minute or two to register. You will need your Aetna member ID number to get started. It's on your ID card. Once you do register, you'll have a secure online place to view your Aetna benefits, claims and statements. Visit www.aetna.com to get started.
- Find what you need - wherever, whenever. Download the Aetna Mobile app that works with most smartphones and tablets. It gives you access to your benefits information when you’re on the go. To learn more, visit us at www.aetna.com/mobile.
Aetna is happy to help:
If you have questions about your health plan, the programs it offers, or what is changing, you can:
- Log in to your secure member website to learn more about your plan anytime.
- Call us. Use the phone number on your ID card. We’re here Monday to Friday.