Fall 2017-Spring 2018 Registration Dates
Registration opens for each class level or student type as follows:
- Seniors and Juniors: 8:00 AM Monday 3/20/17
- Master, IEP, EXC, and BCA students: 8:00 AM Monday 3/20/17
- Sophomores: 8:00 AM Wednesday 3/22/17
- Freshmen: Wednesday 3/29/17, registration times are assigned by birth month -- See what time registration will be open to you
PLEASE NOTE: registration OPENS on the above dates. You may register for classes at any time from your opening until registration closes on 4/6/17.
Registration closes at 5:00 PM Thursday 4/6/17.
Advisor Sign-Off ends at 5:00 PM Thursday 4/13/17.
- Go to Student Tab on the ARCH, select Student Academic Profile
- Select courses using Scheduling Assistant on the ARCH
- Click on WEBADVISOR
- Use Express Registration using the five digit synonym only (the subject, course #, section & term will prefill)
- Variable credit – use search and register
- Drop Section – to make a change to selected courses
- Course Exception Form – registering for any course requiring instructors consent
- Internships – register for the –490 and –495 numbers within the department. Official internship forms must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office. The Internship Form is on the Career Services site
- Eagles Abroad – register for BCA 300 or EXC 300. Click here for Eagles Abroad locations
- Courses appearing in Preferred Section are in the shopping cart
- In the Dropdown box, choose to register for all preferred sections or select the Registration option to register for each course individually
- Click on SUBMIT to be officially register
- Go to MY SCHEDULE and see your schedule. If blank, your registration is still in the shopping cart
- For help, come to the registrar’s office, or call 3165 between 8:00 – 5:00